Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Getting ready to set off for 5 months in Kenya!!

Yikes! FIVE months! It is Wednesday night late (about 11:30ish) and I have been making list after list after list of details that I must see to before I depart on
Saturday. I am excited and a bit anxious to jump on that plane Saturday and head off to Kenya. This will be my thirteenth trip to Kenya. I have a number of goals for this trip, however, the number one goal is to complete the Mbaka Oromo Community Health Center and get it outfitted and get the programs going. I have so much more to write, but I am tired and it took me a bit to figure out how to get back on this blog...so I will say "lala salama" (sleep with peace in Kiswahili) and turn in. I will try to write again before I fly on Saturday.

world's worst blooger signing out...
jim

No comments:

Post a Comment